Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where Do We Start.....

In life there are a few things that will always be consistent and primarily guaranteed.  Some of these are change, decisions, and death.  I know this is a odd way to start a blog but trust me I am going somewhere with this.  Let me start with change.  The one thing most of us (if you are reading this you more than likely a sneakerhead, hip hop fan, hipster, player or just a fly person into all things fly or all for-mentioned) do is change our shoes. The one thing I love is to CHANGE into a new pair of fresh kicks for the day or pop in a fresh new mixtape.  Preferably both at the same time.  The sneaker game is ever so changing while at the same time remaining the same.  “What do I mean?” you ask.  Well I was sitting here contemplating what shoe would I blog about first and for the most part all choices are retro’s that we all know and love....This would be the DECISION part...So we all know primarily what’s coming out and when. So lets just look at some of the closer ones.....
First up.....

Air Jordan XI IE Black/White
Releasing this weekend (8/13/11)
 Retail $120.
A clean new approach to a often overlooked JB shoe for the summer. Think of them as a warm up to the Concordes that we all love.

Air Jordan V Black/Silver
Releasing this weekend (8/13/11)
Retail $150
A fresh classic vamped up with slight blue tint to clear sole and Jumpman Logo on the back.


Which one will you choose????

No comments:

Post a Comment